About Me

My photo
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
I'm Reece Fox; a 23 year old World of Warcraft playing, peace loving, song singing, tree hugger. I've got a sharp tongue, a hot temper, and a sarcastic quick-witted humor. Love me, hate me, just don't try to make me. Being something I'm not just ain't me.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Can't Wait Until I Bloom.

How will we ever learn to grow,
if we aren't willing to dig our hands in the dirt?

I have been living here with my aunt and uncle for 1 month.
I can't believe it's been a month!
Time has gone by SO fast.
But that only happens when you're having fun, right?
So, in some ways I'm really enjoying myself.

Since I've been here I've realized something.
In order for me to get where I'm going...
I'll need to try new things.
Go where I've never gone before.
I have dreams....... I have hopes.
I don't just want to find happiness.
I want to help others find it, too!
I want to see myself on the radio, in a magazine, on tv....
Not because I want to be famous,
But because I want to change the world.
I want my message to be heard.
The message is simple.
With love, teamwork, and commitment...
EVERYTHING is possible.

When I grow up, I want to heal the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment