About Me

My photo
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
I'm Reece Fox; a 23 year old World of Warcraft playing, peace loving, song singing, tree hugger. I've got a sharp tongue, a hot temper, and a sarcastic quick-witted humor. Love me, hate me, just don't try to make me. Being something I'm not just ain't me.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Think That Means He Likes Me...



1. My cat Jack has been drooling at the corners of his mouth recently (since we moved out of state). I notice he does it when he's on my bed. I searched the internet for answers. He's not foaming at the mouth, he's not dehydrated, he's not eating irregularly, he's a totally healthy cat other than the occasional drool. So, it turns out some cats drool just because they're happy. He probably does it on the bed because that's "cuddle time" or "sleepy time".Thanks Jack. I love you too, buddy!

2. My husband finally decided to pull the plug on our marriage. He's filing for divorce. But I don't need anyone's pity. I'm going to be 100% okay. It hurt the first few times he threatened me with it. Now? I'm just ready to move on and find somebody that truly makes me happy, and loves me all day every day. Love is supposed to be "for better or for worse", not at your convenience. You're not supposed to pick and choose which days you feel like being supportive. So in my eyes, this is a fresh start. There are plenty of fish in the sea... really sexy fish with muscles and charming smiles. Oh, so many fish to be had, just gotta reel one in!

3. For years I've envied the "Lady Gaga's" of the world. I've always wanted to look on the outside, how I truly feel on the inside. Inside I'm a loud, funky, eccentric, colorful, hippie-child. What I see in the mirror is a conservative, frumpy-grandma-sweater-wearing, stick in the mud. So, I wonder what other people see. It may sound silly, but to me... an outfit tells a lot about a person. (My latest and greatest addition.... my awesome new rainbow socks)

That's all I feel like writing tonight. Although I have lots of other things on the tip of my tongue; mostly complaints about men and the stupid mind games they play (or pretend not to play). But I feel like I'll probably just say something in haste that I'll regret later, so for now I bid you adieu. Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment