About Me

My photo
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
I'm Reece Fox; a 23 year old World of Warcraft playing, peace loving, song singing, tree hugger. I've got a sharp tongue, a hot temper, and a sarcastic quick-witted humor. Love me, hate me, just don't try to make me. Being something I'm not just ain't me.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Four Letter Words



FUCK! THIS!! SHIT!!!!!

Whew! Now that I got that out of the way....

I'm happy with the fresh new look to my website.
It's symbolic to my entire life right now.
I'm starting a whole new chapter here in Wisconsin.
So why not start my blog like a breath of fresh air?

I have been here in Beloit for 7 days. This week went by in a flash.
I'm still rather hesitant to fully come out of my shell.
Being me has never gotten me far in the past.
It usually ends with me offending somebody with my abrasiveness.

Lately I've shut myself off to the world.
But the world proves time and time again....
She's not ready to let me run and hide.
I suppose like everyone else I have to face my problems.
Can't keep pretending tomorrow will never come.
It always does. It always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment