About Me

My photo
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
I'm Reece Fox; a 23 year old World of Warcraft playing, peace loving, song singing, tree hugger. I've got a sharp tongue, a hot temper, and a sarcastic quick-witted humor. Love me, hate me, just don't try to make me. Being something I'm not just ain't me.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Smart.

No, seriously. True Story.


I dont know how it happened or why, but I put on 10lbs and it all went straight to my stomach and chest. So when I ask my boyfriend, how do I look in this or that... he replies with: "Smart."

I appreciate my smart ass boyfriend's humor, but I am getting the notion that I need to start implementing some type of work out into my life. I eat horribly, and I don't plan to change.....
so I guess that means more time at the YMCA or some local gym. Yuck.


                           

1 comment:

  1. i gained weight myself and i am on a diet right now before the next semester comes in.

    ReplyDelete